Sunday, August 19, 2007

2007 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance

So, to me, this day is what the trip was all about... One of the happiest days of my life. I can't tell you how great of an experience it was to be on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach enjoying the absolute best cars in the world. The show was perfect. There was a huge variety of old steam cars, vintage cars, racers, one of a kind vintage cars, hot rods, tons of Aston Martins and a huge variety of concept cars from many makers. All being shared and enjoyed by people who also liked to have fun dressing up which really gave the show a great atmosphere.
With all the cars at the show, I have to say my favorite (which is hard for me to choose because they were all perfect) was the periwinkle MB Gullwing. This particular car was recently featured in Automobile Magazine as one of the top 25 cars of all time.
I have create a small gallery of photos to share. I will create a more extensive gallery once I get home and am not working from a laptop.
Please enjoy and feel free to comment. We like to hear from you since we are on the other side of the country.

No comments: