Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I'm too excited to sleep"

Remember those Disney commercials from a couple years ago? you know, Dad checks on why the kids are not sleeping and they are just too excited to fall asleep... This is how my day has been.

I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, ever since Sarah gave away the biggest hint when she asked what kind of rental car I would want... Gotta be Monterey. It seems unreal how quickly this summer has passed by. I am very excited that we will be leaving tomorrow, but disappointed that when I retrun the Minnesota State Fair will be in progress, you know what that means, summer is over.

I'm sure my next post will not be until Friday, but at least it will be after our first event, the Concourso Italiano. Pictures will be a must.

Good Luck.

No comments: