Friday, August 17, 2007

Pacific Grove.


So, we are in Pacific Grove, a small town along the Monterey Bay. It's a very nice place with a lot of small shops and quaint inns. In fact, we landed in one of tem, the Centrella Inn, just one block from the main street and three blocks from the ocean.


Funny thing though, the town is swamped with these exotic cars - there was a small car show where they shut down the main street today. Sarah and I went to a corner cafe for lunch (The Red House - and it was just that, a cute red house) and sat on the sidewalk and watched all the cars from an excellent vantage point. Also, the parking lot at the Centrella Inn is also full of exotc cars, look to the right and name the three cars in the photo. I will be impressed in you can name two and I'll buy lunch for any of my friends who can name the three.

Hope all is well in Minnesota, I am thinking of walking down to the ocean to take some photos this evening. I'll share when I can.

Good Luck,
~Dana

1 comment:

Jelena said...

Dear dear you. You seem to be having a great time. I am very happy for you and Sarah. But please help us mortals: where can I find User Centered Interface Design syllabus? Pretty please.