Monday, August 20, 2007

Leaving the Centrella Inn...


We have now left the Centrella Inn in Pacific Grove, "PG" as Sarah mentioned (she's now an insider). I will miss the beautiful gardens, the Hydrangia are the biggest I've ever seen, and I will miss the parking lot;

Dino

Ferrari 575

Corvette Z06

Mustang Cobra

Ferrari 360

and our Ford Edge!

The people at the Centrella, Honey & KimMarie, were great as well. they helped compensate for the lack of TV and provided great friendship while we were there. Thanks.

1 comment:

W0lfwoman said...

Thanks back atcha! You were wonderful guests and very easy to chat with. I enjoyed the weekend just as much as the guests, what can I say? I have a great job!

Did you get to the Stinkin' Rose? Turns out my rockabilly son and his best kitten were there Monday night.

How about the Oriental Pearl in Chinatown? Great Dim Sum. (sounds like a curse)

love the blog, KimMarie